Re: [Libevent-users] bufferevent with openssl server

I changed it to BUFFEREVENT_SSL_ACCEPTING. The read/write callbacks are still not invoked.

Is there an example SSL server anywhere?

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 12:44 PM, Nick Mathewson <nickm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 2:27 PM, Wayne Shao <wshao99@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> I tried to setup an SSL server with libevent. But the read/write callbacks
> are not invoked after the handshake phase.
> Please see the code below.
> Thanks,
> W Shao

I think the problem is using BUFFEREVENT_SSL_OPEN.  When you get the
connection,  it *isn't* an open SSL connection, so you need to pass in
BUFFEREVENT_SSL_ACCEPTING.