Re: [Libevent-users] detected a bad network connection for a TCP connection

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 11:08 AM, Nick Mathewson <nickm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 5:15 PM, Ivan Novick <novickivan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am testing fault tolerance in my application that is written using
>> libevent-1.4.6
>
> I'd seriously suggest that you always use the latest stable release,
> or at the very least the most recent stable release in the 1.4.x
> series.  There have been a lot of bugs fixed since 1.4.6-stable.  (Not
> that this affects your question here, but

Point taken.  We do have a QA cycle to make such a change ... but i am
going to make a point of getting this upgraded.

I assume you recommend the latest and greatest version.  Can we expect
the same behavior in general or have the intended semantics of the API
changed subtley between 1.4.6 and the latest and greatest version?

Cheers,
Ivan Novick