Re: [Libevent-users] compile libevent for android

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 5:18 PM, Lee Fisher <blibbet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Is it possible to provide a sample "Android.mk" so that I can build
>> libevent.so for Android platform.
>
> Would it help if you looked at how Orbot (Tor GUI for Android) builds
> libevent for Android?
>
> https://gitweb.torproject.org/orbot.git/blob_plain/master:/BUILD

If that doesn't help, the next step is probably to look at config.log.
The part to look at will say something like:
"configure:2997: checking whether the C compiler works"
(but with a different line number)

Right after the "checking whether the C compiler works" part, it will
say what command line it tried to run, and why that failed.

It's kind of hard to read those at first, but if you put it online
somewhere, folks would probably be happy to take a look at it.
(Please don't send an entire config.log to the list: they are really
huge!)

--
Nick