[Libevent-users] IOCP and multiple event_bases

Hi,

If I want multiple event_bases, do I really want 2xcores IO worker
threads for each base?
(this is what seem to happen in 2.0.11).

My thinking is that, 2xcores is optimal. And I should only use IOCP on
a single base (and all socket io on that base).
But on UNIX, multiple bases is good for performance . So i'll need to
desing my application differently on this platform.

Thanks

/Juan