[Libevent-users] How to set "allow_dirty_shutdown" for SSL?

Hello,

I have a SSL-aware server using libevent 2.0.3. For most clients
that are disconnecting, "be_openssl_eventcb" is called with an event
of "BEV_EVENT_EOF", triggering a "BEV_EVENT_ERROR" in my application
callback due to "allow_dirty_shutdown" being empty.

There seems to be no way to set this flag from anywhere (application
or inside libevent), is this intentional or just a missing feature?

Best regards,
  Joachim Bauch