Re: [Libevent-users] Multiple timers handling

On 29/01/10 18:17, Venkatesh Solaiyappan wrote:
Hi:
I am wondering if i can handle multiple timeout events with a single callback (i.e. Managed timers kind of stuff). Today i see multiple event type (EV_TIMEOUT, EV_READ) are set when cb is called.. But can we distinguish same event type (timeout) but different timers @ app level in a cb.?
Thanks
Venkat

no, but you can make a wrapper callback for io event and another for the timer event and make them call yours.

Best regards,
Alejandro Mery