Re: [Libevent-users] Asynchronous writes in the event loop model

On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 4:23 PM, Nick Mathewson <nickm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Libevent's buffereing code is better for network connections than for
inter-thread communication, though you ought to be able to use an
evbuffer as your queue if that's what you really want to do.
Personally, though, I'd just use a queue.

Other people might have other design ideas too.

I'd second that idea. Unless you intend to use the same code/protocol you use for you inter-thread communication in a network environment, using evbuffer might be just an overkill.

Regards,
MigueL.

--
"Think" is not a four-letter word.