Re: [Libevent-users] 100% cpu utilization with openssl bufferevent.

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 5:19 AM, Sebastian Sjöberg
<Sebastian.Sjoberg@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've encountered a problem with openssl bufferevents where libevent reports fd:s as writeable but no action is being taken.

I think Mike Smellie finally tacked this down in his comments in bug
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3009983&group_id=50884&atid=461322
; I applied a later version of his change to master as commit
cf249e7d997.  If one of the original reporters here can try the fixed
code out, that would be great.