[Libevent-users] libevent + bufferevent + IOCP = confused

Hi,

I've been experimenting with libevent on windows. I want to use IOCP,
worker threads filling a queue layer in a server application.
Bufferevents is a nice fit! And I've written a small server using
bufferevents.  However, I'm confused reading the documentation,
saying:

1, It's experimental (online book)
2, Back-end is still select-based.
3, Can be used for sending (no mention of receive)

==> What is the "true" status?

Debugging the server app I've written, I see the workers threads call
the read callback (returning from GetQueuedCompletionStatus) when data
is available. A call to event_base_loop (which also calls select) is
still needed (for accept events only ??)

Thanks.

--
/Juan