Re: [Libevent-users] Question on paired buffer events

On Fri, Jul 01, 2011 at 11:51:28AM -0400, Ed Day wrote:
> By "fell out the bottom" I mean returned immediately.
>
> Ed

Correct, if there are no events in a base, the loop terminates. Normally
you use them in situations where you have other things going on. I am
assuming this is derived via some test code?

Otherwise, check out https://gist.github.com/1059030

This sets a persistent timer that writes to a pair every 5 seconds,
keeping the loop from terminating.