Re: [Libevent-users] Libevent memory leak?

It's no big issue, I was just wondering if this was in my usage or it's generic libevent.

I have some programs which get tested under valgrind, and valgrind complains about libevent, so maybe a global event_library_cleanup() would be enough. I don't have enough knowledge of the internals, but if anyone would be interested in reviewing such piece of code, I think I can get it done. I suppose it's just adding free functions for any module (evsig, secure_rng) and calling them from the global free.

Andrei