Re: [Libevent-users] Crash in my simple multi-threaded evhttp app [code incl.]

For anyone following this thread and interested in what I ended up doing: I found POCO which has a nice networking library that uses the select mechanism and has a multi-thread HTTP server library.  It seems to be working well so far.