[Libevent-users] evbuffer_pullup contain buffer which contain header information of next packet

Hi,
     I am using using libevent 2.0.  Two applications are communicating each other using unix stream sockets(named socket). In one of the application , i am pulling up the data using evbuffer_pullup() from the received event buffer. But i see corrupted data in it from certain offset onwards on the received event buffer.
Each packet contain a header and a payload. The corruption is happened in such a way that a packet data contains next packet header innformation instead of actual data. This  issue is happening very rarely.
 I dont see sender application is sending the corrupted data.

Can someone clarify whether any known issue exist in libevent in evbuffer_pullup() or other dependant function which results in above data corruption .

Thanks,
Ravi