Re: [Libevent-users] How to limit the read/write( input/output ) traffic?

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 10:39:01PM +0800, zhengfish wrote:
> Hi, all
>     I want to shape the read/write traffic, I check the data-structure
>     I find there are 4 members in the struct bufferevent which maybe do
> that function.
>     However I don't know how to do it in detail steps.
>     Anyone can share some tips for that?

If I am understanding this correctly you want to do rate-limiting on a
bufferevent? If so check out
http://www.wangafu.net/~nickm/libevent-book/Ref6a_advanced_bufferevents.html
under the section "Bufferevents and Rate-limiting".

Cheers.