Re: [Libevent-users] Crash in my simple multi-threaded evhttp app [code incl.]

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 2:02 PM, Julian Bui <julianbui@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> QUESTIONS:
> -was evhttp meant to be used this way?  Should I not be calling
> evhttp_send_reply/error from a different thread?  I have set
> up evthread_lock_callbacks, so I would think that a multi-threaded app
> should work.

I'm pretty sure that evhttp is not safe for use from multiple threads
at once.  If you need an HTTP server library suitable for
multithreaded use, I'd strongly suggest you take a look at Mark's
libevhtp; it appears to be much better than evhttp.

--
Nick