RE: [Libevent-users] output buffer length check of SSL connection

Hi

My hand copied code was wrong.
Even if I passed a bev_ssl to bufferevent_set_cb,
the parameter bev given from callback is not the bev_ssl
but the underlay bev. I used my chached bev which is fo ssl.
It was my mistake.
I'm sorry, Nick.

Hata