[Libevent-users] libevent HTTP support feature list

Hello,

I am new to libevent and would like to know how is the support for HTTP protocol. I am evaluating it for a http server and would help if you all can share experience with using libevent HTTP in prod.

- Does it support full HTTP/1.1 ?
- HTTP pipe-lining (found some posts about issues with pipe-lining on keep alive, is it fixed and stable?)
- Expect 100 support for managing requests
- Do we have a feature list of what all is supported?

Will be very helpful if someone can share or point me to docs if any?

Thanks in advance,
Kaustubh