[Libevent-users] libevent callback execution order in case of muliple FD's are ready for read/write

I am using libevent 2.0, I have added set of events to event loop.
If all the FD's are available for read at the same time, In which order the callback will be triggered? I have not configured any priority for events.

Is the event library will make the epoll system call again after all the previously set FD's event callback are processed (or) epoll call will be made, after return from  every single FD's associated callback.

---
Ravi