Re: [Libevent-users] FD_SETSIZE - max connections in Windows - help!

These is a libevent version that contains an iocp implement for windows.
It implement the iocp for event_add/event_del interface, so it can be
used by memcached.

http://spserver.googlecode.com/files/libevent-1.4.7-stable-iocp-1.zip