[Libevent-users] Re: Infinite loop in libevent-1.4.14b-stable

I found a similar report in the mailing list archive, where it was
concluded that this can happen when event_set is called after
event_add. In this case, however, the only place in the code where
event_set is called, is on the line before even_add.

//Daniel