Re: [Libevent-users] upcoming 2.1.4-alpha Libevent release

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 5:07 PM, james <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 17/03/2014 20:54, Ralph Castain wrote:
>>
>> Geez, Jeff - nobody is shooting at you. We're just asking questions about
>> your proposal to try and understand it better :-/
>
> Speak for yourself.
>
> I *was* shooting at him, for the worst 'pointless premature optimisation'
> I've seen in a long time.
A few points here...

That was supposed to go to Nick privately, but it was accidentally
sent to the list.

It was a quick comment on a quick observation. It did not go to the
dev list for any kind of consideration.

All code is critical. If its not critical, then its extraneous and it
should be removed.

Jeff