Re: [Libevent-users] http client code memory leak

>> I take that back; from code reading it does seem like you should be
>> able to extract it via evhttp_request_get_connection.
>

> Well, that is what I expected as well. I tried to use
> evhttp_request_get_connection() in the client callback but *always* returns
> NULL.

After writing my previous email I read further and found that the
connection field in the structure is cleared upon receipt of the
response but before the user callback is fired. That's what I get for
trying to give quick responses at the end of the week. Anyway, glad to
hear you're unblocked.

Best,

--nate