[Libevent-users] Regarding info about Libevent configuration

Hi,

I'm new to libevent and I have the code changes with libevent functions. My program was working fine upto 1000 client connections (events).

when I try to connect 2000 cilents, its failing and can see message losses.

1.Can you please et me know, is any limitation for total number events/ how can we modify number of max events?

2. I have created an event with event_new() with EV_READ. After some time I want to change this event to EV_WRITE. what should I do for this? Is there any modify function is available?

Thanks

Sakthivel S