Re: [Libevent-users] filter bufferevents and timeout

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 12:26 PM, Bruno CARLUS <b.carlus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
> Ok thank you!
> For the moment I just bypassed the flush: because i know when my stream is over i trigger a BEV_EVENT_EOF from the filter callback, and then handle the remaining data in input buffer within the event callback.

So could you try next patch please?
  https://github.com/azat/libevent/commit/ed38bfb4ea46e3a53c0dba0c7cabd0dfbd30f047.patch

Or, if you need the whole tree:
  https://github.com/azat/libevent.git be-filter-watermarks

(It is just a WIP, I will rebase it later).

> I was thinking of a file as a bufferevent output-only:
> we read data from a socket into input buffer, filter it then add it to the output buffer which writes into the file.

Why not just using evbuffer for this?

  Azat.