Re: [Libevent-users] ANN: Libevent 2.0.5-beta released; Libevent 2.0 now in feature-freeze

Hi Nick,

On Mit 12.05.2010 21:15, Nick Mathewson wrote:
Hi everyone!

Thanks to many people's hard work, Libevent 2.0 has now had its first
beta release.  You can download it from:

http://www.monkey.org/~provos/libevent-2.0.5-beta.tar.gz
http://www.monkey.org/~provos/libevent-2.0.5-beta.tar.gz.sig

Don't forget to validate the signature.  The complete list of changes
is available in the ChangeLog file, included with the distribution.

I have run the clang analyzer, just for my interst and want to share the
result.

http://none.at/scan-build-2010-05-13-1/

I have produce this output with the following commands:

wget http://www.monkey.org/~provos/libevent-2.0.5-beta.tar.gz
tar xfvz libevent-2.0.5-beta.tar.gz
cd libevent-2.0.5-beta
scan-build ./configure