[Libevent-users] New request based on previous one - like HTTP proxy

Hey,

I'm using libevent 2.x beta/alpha.

Let's say that I need something like HTTP proxy. So I need to
"forward" a request from a client to the "other" server, get the
response from the server and "forward" it to the client back.

The problem that have now with libevent is... How to create a new
request and how to retrieve the content of this request. I was playing
a little with evhttp* but... nothing.

Can anyone help me a little ?

Greetings,
JÄdrzej Nowak