[Libevent-users] libevhtp beginnings API

I have created a new project called libevhtp, a server-only replacement
for the current libevent http API. The API utilizes a streaming http
parser, which allows me to hook into a lot of places.

You can treat the API just like you would normal evhttp_* calls, but
instead use evhtp_*.

The flexibility comes into play here with the number of places you can
set hooks.

- pre accept
- post accept
- on method
- on path
- on uri
- on (single) header
- on (all) headers
- on body read

This is just something I started working on very recently. So there are
bugs, leaks, pitfalls, and not complete in the least.

You can find the project here: https://github.com/ellzey/libevhtp

https://github.com/ellzey/libevhtp/blob/master/test.c is a good
reference on using the api with hooks.