Re: [Libevent-users] libevhtp beginnings API

Dear Mark,

On Mon 23.05.2011 10:55, Mark Ellzey wrote:

I am the owner, but the ry/http-parser is MIT. But odd thing is - it is a direct
copy from NGINX parser; 2 Clause BSD, but re-licensed as MIT.

I asked him about the possibility of a license change but didn't seem
interested.

But it seems as if the newest versions of the NGINX parser is actually
much better than what what was used for the ry project at the time. I
intend to go back and take the generalized FSM NGINX uses, implement
callbacks where needed, along with additional ones to boot. Then releasing
back under BSD with a proper derived-from statement.

This also includes a very nice and speedy uri argument parser(?=blah&whatever=1,etc..etc..)

What do you think about to use the mongrel2 parser?

https://github.com/zedshaw/mongrel2

=> mongrel2/src/http11

BR
Aleks