[Libevent-users] Unitialized Memory Read when pushing >64 events at once

Purify complains about Unitialized Memory Reads when I try to push more than 64 events onto the queue at the same time.  This is in a 64bit application running on RHEL linux.  I'm currently using libevent-2.0.10-stable.

epoll_dispatch triggers a set of of 4 UMRs for each event past the 64th that I push onto the event base.  The first three are 1 byte reads on the stack (which it says is 20 bytes below the frame pointer in the epoll_dispatch function), and the fourth is a 4 byte read which is 388 bytes into a malloc'd block of 768 bytes.  That malloc'd block was a realloc() that was called by epoll_dispatch->event_mm_realloc_

I don't have libevent instrumented, otherwise I'd provide more detail.  Is this a known issue?