[Libevent-users] Query regarding bufferevent_read_buffer

Hello,

 I am a new user of libevent and new to asynchronous I/O , so the question may seem quite naive.

I am building an application based on libevent on linux using epoll backend.
Sometime clients of my application can write a huge data to my application say 100K bytes.
I am using buffer_read_buffer() api for reading data from clients. In that case, would always  only one call of buffer_read_buffer be sufficient  or buffer_read_buffer() will get call multiple time until i did not get whole 100K bytes.

Could someone please guide here?

Regards
Deepak