Re: [Libevent-users] No data flowing in bufferevent_openssl_filter_new

On 09.05.2012 12:00, Nils Rennebarth wrote:
> When connecting to the server with telnet, all is working. When connecting to the
> server with the openssl s_client, I do get a successful SSL handshake, but after that,
> I can only write data to the server and never get anything back, and debug output
> shows, that clientRead is never called. What am I doing wrong?
Sigh, replying to my own message: Turns out that I had a bug in my event callback
that closed the connection if the event was unknown, and
the BEV_EVENT_CONNECTED, which gets send as soon as the handshake is finished
*was* "unknown".

So ignore my post, everything is working as advertised.

--
Nils Rennebarth
Software Developer

Location: GmbH Nuernberg, Local Court Nuernberg, HRB 25481 Managing Director: Bernd Buettner

Teldat packetalarm banner

The information contained in this e-mail has been carefully researched, but the possibility of it being inapplicable in individual cases cannot be ruled out. We therefore regret that we cannot accept responsibility or liability of any kind whatsoever for the correctness of the information given. Please notify us if you discover that information is inapplicable.