[Libevent-users] The state of cmake & libevent

As you may or may have not noticed, libevent-2.1 introduced cmake build
support. You may have also noticed that it isn't 100% compat with the
output of autotools

CMake is a step in the right direction, and I'm personally a huge fan,
but unfortunately the current state of the CMake system in libevent is
complex, and obviously unfinished.

Over the next few weeks (on and off) I will be rewriting the CMake system to match
100% with autotools, and makes a bit more sense.

So in the mean time, it would probably be for the best if developers
avoid building with cmake, you know, for our future sanity!

Cheers!

Mark