Re: [Libevent-users] Source packages weirdness; probably a real problem

On May 31, 2015 4:03 PM, "Renà Berber" <rberber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>?
>
> I haven't tried to find what the problem is, but from my point of view,
> it looks like a security break at your end, and a result that I cannot
> trust on my end (not only that it doesn't work, but I can't be sure is
> not doing something else).
> --

RenÃ, could you be really precise about what urls and signatures and checksums you mean?

Mark, could you check this out please?

More likely than a security breach imo is that we messed something up when we were trying to move packages off sourceforge. Still, it bears investigating.