Re: [Libevent-users] IRIX build failure in regress_util.c

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 4:06 AM, Kevin Bowling <kevin.bowling@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> IRIX 6.5.29, latest MIPSpro compiler and various GNU utilities from Nekochan
> repository.  libevent-2.0.8rc.  I don't see anything wrong with the code,
> especially a line termination one.  Any ideas?

My guess would be that somewhere, in system some header file,
sa_family is #defined to something else, such that naming a struct
member "sa_family" will not work.

To see if I'm right, try renaming the member (and references to it in
the function below) to something like addr_family?  Be careful not to
change too many "sa_family" instances, of course: some will still
refer to the field in struct sockaddr.

hth,
--
Nick