[Libevent-users] If you have a patch or a bug, *please* put it on the bugtracker

Hi, all.  I want to highlight a paragraph from the 2.0.9-rc announcement:

> We're almost out of known bugs with the 2.0.x series.  If you know
> about a bug that 2.0.9-rc does not fix, please have a quick look at
> the bug tracker to make sure that there is an entry there.  If there
> is not, then please don't assume that we remember it, even if you
> mentioned it here, or emailed me personally, or such.

The trackers are here:
  http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=50884

Also, if you *do* have a ticket there that you haven't checked in a
while, please go have a look to make sure that it isn't blocking on
some questions we've asked you.

If there is some reason that you cannot post bugs to sourceforge, drop
me a line and tell me so, and I'll try to figure something out.

It's hard to write mails like these, since I worry that if I am too
blunt I will sound rude, but I also worry that if I am not blunt
enough, people will continue to use my inbox as a bugtracker, and get
upset when their issues don't get solved.  So instead I will try to be
frank: I am bad at remembering to do things sometimes, and my inbox is
far too big and messy to be a good project management tool.  If you
have sent a bug report to somewhere besides the bugtracker, or you
have sent a patch to somewhere besides the patchtracker, and it has
not already been fixed/applied, please just act as if it has been
completely overlooked, and post it to the appropriate tracker.

open-sourcefully yrs,
--
Nick