Re: [Libevent-users] Re: Avoid potential SSL read spinlocks

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 11:52 AM, Catalin Patulea <catalinp@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> - Peer sends two (small) SSL records in a row (perhaps in the same TCP segment)
> - fd becomes readable, libevent delivers read_cb to bev_ssl
> - bev_ssl calls SSL_read only once - does this read process only the
> first record or both?
Ah, no, appdata records get coalesced when read through SSL_read.
Verified this using Wireshark and logging SSL_read calls.

Now I'm starting to wonder about whether close notifies would get
delivered (assuming the client leaves EV_READ enabled)..