Re: [Libevent-users] Segmentation fault 2.1.1-alpha

On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 2:58 PM, Bruno Avila <brunotavila@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I had the following in my program after 24 hours runinng:

Hm. This looks like it might be one of the issues fixed in Libevent since 2.1.1-alpha was released.  The 2.0.x releases have been coming out fairly regularly, but I've been lax in getting more 2.1.x-alphas out, possibly in a mistaken attitude "very soon I'll have time to add just one more feature before 2.1.2-alpha".

I'll try to get a 2.1.x-alpha out in the next week or two.  If you want, it would be great to see whether you can reproduce this crash with the latest 2.0.x code or with the latest version of "git master', which will soon turn into 2.1.2-alpha.

best wishes,
--
Nick