Re: [Libevent-users] bufferevent_openssl's output callback

On Mon, Oct 06, 2014 at 10:17:43AM -0700, Catalin Patulea wrote:
> I'm trying to get evhttp+bufferevent_openssl working without
> BEV_OPT_DEFER_CALLBACKS because I suspect it's the cause of some
> crashes on connection close edge cases.

You've just brought back some horrible memories of getting bevossl
working non deferred. And you are correct, there are so many edge cases
it hurt my brain. One patch exposed a new bug which needed another
patch, and then another. It was a nightmare. (worst week of my life).

Anyway,

Are you by chance running in a threaded manner?