Re: [Libevent-users] lib event crash in event_assign()

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 5:49 AM, Ansuman Mohanty <ansuman@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am seeing a crash in the event_assign() function.
> Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?
> What should I do?

There aren't a lot of ways that function can fail: if it's crashing,
you are probably passing it bad inputs.  There isn't enough
information in your email to know why, though. Have you tried running
your program under valgrind or some other similar memory access
debugger?

--
Nick