Reposting some useful Libevent links

This is mainly a test message for the new Libevent list.  In order to
keep it from being content-free, though, I'm going to repost some
useful information.

If you want to send a bug report, feature request, or patch in such a
way that it will not be accidentally forgotten, use the sourceforge
trackers at

    http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=50884

If you're interested in development, you should probably also
subscribe to levent-commits (which gets an email every time one of us
commits a change to svn), and to levent-tracker (which gets an email
every time somebody adds a new entry to one of the trackers.

I've been working on a manual.  The latest version is up at

    http://www.wangafu.net/~nickm/libevent-book/

It's generated from ASCIIDoc source that you can fetch with Git from

    git://git.torproject.org/~nickm/git/lebook.git/

yrs,
--
Nick Mathewson