Re: [Libevent-users] Hacks for getting around CONFIG_HZ

On 8 Oct, 2009, at 10:58 , Florian Weimer wrote:
I know this is unlikely, but do you know any hack to get around this?
Use a tickless kernel?

Thanks for your answer Florian, that's a good suggestion but before doing that (or even just increasing CONFIG_HZ to 1000) I was looking for some libevent hack to obtain the same result.