[Libevent-users] missing EINTR handling?

Looking at the evhttp_write() callback handler (in http.c), I see a
call to evbuffer_write() at line 685, which in turns calls write() (at
line 413 of buffer.c), and neither seems to handle EINTR. I see EINTR
handling in evhttp_read(), though. Simple omission?

I also wonder why EINTR isn't handled at the evbuffer level, say,
since there is pretty much nothing else to do than retry it
immediately, isn't it? As opposed to EAGAIN, say, which requires
retrying it at a later time, when another event comes in...

Thanks!