[Libevent-users] sample code for evconnlistener and multi-thread

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone could show me some sample code of using
evconnlistener with multi-threaded connection handlers.

I've read the multi-thread code in memcached. in libevent 2.x, there
are some functions  (ie. evthread_use_pthreads(),
evthread_make_base_notifiable(), event_queue_insert(),
event_queue_remove()) which look like the "official" implementation of
event notification cross threads. but after reading regress_pthread.c
(the only sample code bundled with libevent 2.x which contains
evthread_make_base_notifiable()), I still can not figure out how to
use evconnlistener() with multi-threaded connection handlers.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks very much.

Zhuang Yuyao