Re: [Libevent-users] Re: help with debugging

Well, in the meanwhile i've fixed this by reusing an existing evhttp
connection several times, and if it closes down i just create it
again. This way it hasn't crashed although someone reported to me an
assertion fail inside the libevent code somewhere. I'll try to
retrieve it somehow.

Another question i have - there was word about enabling some extra
checks in the code, in debug mode. How do i enable these?