[Libevent-users] Forwarding events to a different event base.

Hi Folks,

	So, given the latest rc does not support listener sockets under Win
IOCP (unless that has changed), something I would like to do is push
listener events into a different event base.  The simple reasoning is that I
would like my worker threads to get both the read/write/timer and the
listener events from a single location.  I can see the "assign to a
different event base" item but I'm unsure as to if it does what I would like
and/or is safe for this purpose, the documentation on that item seems
lacking in "why" it exists.

	The other option I see to solve this is to cache the event data into
a new structure and call event_base_once on the other event base in order to
pass it across.  I assume I can also use this solution to pass anything else
I might want to add into and extend the event loop with?

	Anyway, any suggestions on what is best and/or if the functionality
I'm looking for already exists and I'm just overlooking it?

KB