Re: [Libevent-users] How to implement 2.1.x the function --event_base_loop(base *, EVLOOP_NO_EXIT_ON_EMPTY) use 2.0.x

ä 2012å09æ27æ 23:41, Nick Mathewson åé:
On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 1:41 AM, rqslt <rqslt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, all!
     I want event_base_loop(2.0.x) can "Do not exit the loop because we have
no pending events", be similar to use EVLOOP_NO_EXIT_ON_EMPTY(2.1.x).
     Who can tell me how to do ?
As a workaround, just make a timeout very far in the future, and have
that timeout re-add itself very far in the future whenever it
triggers.