Re: [Libevent-users] Stop listening on http server when accept() returns Too Many Open Files

Dear Sir/ Madam,

It was with great interest that I read your recent posting in Telecom Domain and my resume is enclosed herewith for your reference.

Review of my credentials will confirm that I am capable of serving as the catalyst for achieving revenue objectives and organic growth through effective contributions. I possess nearly 3.6 years of experience in Networking and nearly 2.8 years experience in Telecom S/w Development and testing

I am presently associated with Rancore Technologies (P) Ltd., Mumbai as Telecom Engineer.

I understand that working for your organization requires a candidate who is team oriented and is able to deal with people in various departments. I am confident that I possess these skills, which will help me to perform the job efficiently and effectively.

My goal is to transit my enthusiasm, creativity & experience into a position, where I continue to provide the strategic and tactical leadership critical to retaining valued customers of an organization. I am certain that my presence in your team will prove to be beneficial to your organization. As such, I would welcome an opportunity to speak with you to evaluate your needs & share my ideas.

Thanking you.

Sincerely,

Amit Kumar Awasthi

Enclosure: Resume

Name

 Amit Kumar Awasthi

Total Years of Experience

 3.6  yerars

Qualification

 B.E in Computer Science

Key technical skills

  Development & testing(Wimax/C/Unix/Tcp/IP)

Current Location

 Mumbai

Current Company

 Rancore Technologies