Re: [Libevent-users] [2.0.19-stable] Infinite loop

Azat,

Yes this happens every time server close the connection. To reproduce i :
* start my client (multiple threads but event_base being exclusive to
1 thread handling the events)
* start server
* generate some requests from client which succeed
* stop server
* generate some requests where now it loops forever.

I can write reproducer and try it with latest libevent too. In the
mean time i have live GDB attached, if you need any info let me know.

Thanks