Re: Cooperative Free Software Game Development ?

>How about setting up a page with roalty-free textures,
>sound bits, etc. or linking to sites offering these ?

Hi!

We are a group of game developers, and we have the resources to make
the sounds and graphics ourselves. We are very open to free projects,
so I can offer you to help you with your free projects. I cannot
guarantee that our musicians and artists have the time, but if you
need some handmade material for your project, just contact me, and we
will see.
You can find our homepage hopefully at
http://www.poboxes.com/futureware
or currently directly at