Why not to fear LGD.. - heading for final draft.

There is still a semi-final draft of a piece I wrote  'why not to fear Linux
game development'.

It's on-line at http://capsi.com/editorials-linuxgamedev.shtml

I would like some input so we can make it up-to-date, better and use it for
LGDC.

Suggestions I already have myself:

* mention Quake3 shrink-wrapped release
* mention Civ3 shrink-wrapped release and LokiSoft in general
* I think but am not sure that our 'I'd pay for games' poll on /. was
  repeated.

Grtz, Rob
--
Rob Kaper | mail: cap@capsi.com + cap@capsi.net + cap@capsi.cx